Rules of our center
If you are suffering/recovering from injuries, ailment, or physical discomfort, please inform the teacher prior to starting practice.
Never hesitate to ask the teacher for any help.
- Arrive 5 minutes before the class starts.
- Female practitioners should not practice during the first 3 days of their monthly menstrual cycle.
- Before practice, the bladder should be emptied and bowels evacuated.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of practice. Ensure that you use a clean mat, towel, and clothes.
- Mats will be provided only for trial classes. Once registered, get your own mat.
- Pay attention to and follow the teacher’s instructions.
- Stick to the traditional methods. Do not skip postures or increase speed without instruction. Respect and follow the traditional teachings.
- Practice with care and consideration for yourself and others.
- For issues not related to practice, ask at the front desk for details.
- Try to arrive 5 minutes early for your class.
- Remove your footwear outside the hall.
- Do not eat heavy food at least 2 hours prior to and within half an hour after class. Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach.
- Come hydrated. But refrain from drinking too much water for half an hour before and after class.
- Wear anything comfortable.
- Set your mobile phone to silent or switched off mode
- Refrain from talking.
- Respect the teacher and closely follow his or her instructions.
- Most importantly...breathe and enjoy!
- Practitioners must wipe off their sweat and mat particles from the floor.
- Fold your mat and keep it neatly in the provided area.
During the Day
- Drink water and take rest. Be aware of how your body is feeling.
- Take it easy and slow, but steady. Therefore, we strongly recommend a daily practice.
see you on the mat.